By 2030, Thanh Hoa vision is to be # 1 manufacturing destination in North Central Coast region, driven by four pillars:
- Textile/ garment and apparel & footwear
- Petroleum downstream and plastics production ecosystem hub
- High-value fresh cold chain foodstuffs export
- Affordable medical manufacturing center
To become # 1 manufacturing job destination in North Central Coast region
One of the main 2030 targets for Thanh Hoa is to become #1 affordable tourism destination in the country, focused on 3 main pillars:
- Beach tourism
- Cultural tourism
On top of that, Thanh Hoa will also develop high-quality tourism facilities such as resorts, restaurants, lounges, casino etc.
By 2030, development plan for Thanh Hoa Healthcare sector is to develop a more integrated system of medical services, serving the people in the province first, and then cater to the patients from the region or other provinces.
The nucleus of this development will be a medical city cluster, focusing on healthcare provisions.
Thanh Hoa’s agriculture sector will focus on four areas: cultivation, livestock, fishery, and forestry
- Cultivation will be via large scale farms, with priority on paddy, maize and fruits & vegetables
- Livestock will be a significant driver of agriculture GrDP, growing both in quantity and quality
- Fishery will be deprioritized compared to other areas, developing alongside the development of coastal tourism
- Forestry will focus on both forest plantation and cultivation of giant bamboo.
Thanh Hoa will bypass old technologies and approaches, and build well-planned, cost-effective, and sustainable infrastructure, including investments in high-quality roads, modern container port systems, and efficient utility plants.